Roast Vegetables is an absolute favourite of mine. On it’s own with a side of sour cream or as an accompaniment to roasted beef, chicken, pork or lamb.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Slice vegetables into similar sized pieces, approx bite sized is best for suggested baking time
- Add fresh rosmary (optional)
- Drizzle generously with cold pressed, extra virgin Olive Oil and some good quality Pink Salt
- For even browning turn the vegetables half way through cooking time
- Add any herbs of choice, I like rosemary strait out of the garden!
Just about any veg can be roasted so make a mix of some or all of the following …
The following should be cooked at about 160 c for 40-45 minutes
The following should be cooked for about 25 minutes at 160 c