Ingredients for 4
1 Large Brown Onion (s) ~ approx 1 cup
1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms (s)
1/2 Broccoli, including stem (s) ~ approx 1 cup
1 Cup Chopped Green Cabbage (s)
2 Large Carrots (c) ~ approx 1 cup
1 Large Zucchini, with skin (c)
1 Large Capsicum (c)
1 Cup Chopped Purple Cabbage (c)
4 Cups Kale Leaves Chopped (g) ~ approx 4 large leaves
1 Kg Organic Chicken Thighs
2 Tbsp Organic Ghee
- Melt Ghee in a large fry pan or wok
- Add all vegetables and saute over a low heat for 15-20 minutes
- Place chicken thighs on a preheated BBQ and cook for approx 7-8 minutes on both side, ensuring the chicken is cooked through but not charcoaled in any way as this makes the meat carcinogenic.
- Alternatively cook the chicken on a grill.
- Serve immediately with added seaweed salt and pepper as desired.
(g) ~ leafy greens
(c) ~ deeply coloured
(s) ~ sulfur rich
~ Keeping in mind the necessity for 6-9 cups of vegetables and fruit every day, made up of equal quantities of dark leafy greens, deeply coloured and sulfur rich portions, I coded the above for your ease of reference.